Friday, October 1, 2010

It's a love story




Joshua Keith Brereton...what to say about this wonderful man. Well first off, I love this man very much! Me and Josh have known each other for a little over a year now and we have been dating for almost 6 of those months. He is my best friend. Josh came at a very stressful time in my life but was still willing to be there for me through it all. I was very shocked to see how fast I fell for him. But i was very standoffish with him in the begining because I didnt want to regret the feelings I was having for him.
Our relationship was not good at all during the begining. There was no trust at all and neither of us was ready for the commitment and feelings we were having. But we also werent willing to leave each other. I dont know what it was, but there was something about him that made me feel like I needed to be with him. Around our 3rd month of dating things got really good between us. We both started to trust and except each other.
If it werent for Josh, I dont know how I would have been doing right now. He keeps me from being depressed and instead of getting angry over everything, I am able to go to him and cry for a minute and talk. Everything in my life now seem perfect. Even though there are some rough times with my family, he makes it seem not as bad. I honestly can say that I hope to spend the rest of my life with him. I Love You Joshy!

No comments:

Post a Comment