Wednesday, February 23, 2011

It's been a while...

    So its been very long since I have updated my blog, and I'm sorry for that. For the past few months things got pretty bad for me. I became very depressed and I was not sure how to deal with it. Even though Josh and my mom were trying very hard to be there for me, I still wasnt excepting their help. I had to leave Poly High because the stress was causing me to fall behind. I never expected for it to get that bad and I was so disappointed in myself because I had no idea what was wrong with me. I enrolled in another school called School for Adults; with this school I can still graduate high school but do all those classes on my own pace and I can go in whenever I want to. So far I have only finished one class because after Christmas things got worse for me emotionally so I wasnt going as often. I was going to go to Utah to visit The Teehans for the first time after the adoption but at the last minute I canceled. I felt that I still had a lot of healing to do before I saw Porter again. All my stress caused me to have physical pain, I had chest pain that was so painful I couldnt move and it felt like my chest bones were going go pop out of me. I went into the doctor to help me figure out what was wrong. Turns out that I have inflamation all throughout my chest and upper back. But I still had to go do a bunch of test just to make sure it wasnt a heart problem. Those results of those test still arent in. I was told to get all the stress out of my life amd take things easy because there was no cure to the pain. I realized that a lot of the stress was because the relationship I didnt have with my sister. I started to look at where all these problems were coming from. I was now on a mission to fix all the stress in my life.The next few blogs will be those mission stories.  







No comments:

Post a Comment